Firstly welcome back to our final Round 4 for the year!! We are all very excited to be back in the great outdoors for our last round before we break for Christmas. Round 4 finishes on Saturday the 7th December and we return in January 2014 to start our first Fit Stuff 10 Week Challenge!!
Please note some important points
- Please check timetable for Summer start times and location
- Yoga will be back at Cleveland Point – Lighthouse Park
- Fitness testing will now be optional and booking in will be required – Week 1 & Week 9
- Final breakfast breakup for all members Saturday 7th December – bookings essential also
- Ladies Bootcamp sessions will now have boxing
- Save $$ refer a friend, work colleague or family member
Motivation – Support – Goal Setting
It is important that you all set realistic goals to achieve before Christmas – this is the key to your success. We would like to hear from anyone who requires some individual help regarding goal setting to boost your motivation. Our priority is to to see our members happy and successful. If you feel the need for extra help please approach any of the trainers. Remember it is our job to keep you all smiling and focussed.
Lastly – a congratulations and a massive thank you to you all for the support, loyalty and commitment you have shown and displayed through out this year. As a local small business the support we receive from you our members is absolutely amazing. We thank you again and look forward to seeing you all soon and helping you all achieve greatness.