Fit Stuff presents your 2016 Health & Fitness Challenge!
We are pumped about this year’s challenge!
This Challenge is designed for everyone – if your looking to lose weight, gain muscle, increase healthy weight, tone up or gain fitness this CHALLENGE is for you!
Firstly I have posted a video to our Facebook page (Fit Stuff Total Body Solutions) as well as the homepage of our website www.fitstuff.com.au Josh and I have created this video to give you first hand information. This email contains the breakdown of that video : )
- Start Date: 20th of August
- Challenge Duration: 12 weeks
- Finish Date: 12th of November
- Challenge Participation Confirmation Date: Monday the 8th of August
- Deadline for Payment Registration Date: Friday the 12th of August
What is Included:
- Optional Body Composition Testing.
- Optional Fitness Testing.
- Professional Nutritional Support. (On The pulse)
- Nutritional Seminar specific to your individual questions & requirements.
- Meal Planners (Weight Loss or Lean Muscle Gain or Mass Gain) either of these or combinations of these depending on your goals.
- Invitation to our closed Facebook Page where you will have access to Phil & Tammy Sooveere your Nutritionists from On The Pulse.
- Weekly Fitness Challenge videos posted by your Trainers.
- Weekly Nutritional Challenge videos posted by On The Pulse your Nutritionists.
- 2 x group hikes
- A Mystery Halfway Physical Team Challenge.
- Awards Lunch or Dinner!
First time competitors price $169 for everything listed above!
Returning competitors prices $150 for everything listed above!
You do not need to be a Fit Stuff member to participate. Train with a friend or loved one to help with your motivation and create team success! We also understand some of you may have trainers already or are unable to make the Bootcamp sessions that run on our timetable. We offer a FREE 7 day trial to our Bootcamps if your interested or Personal Training is also available by myself Nathan Devlin or Josh Hall. We do recommend becoming a member to increase your results!
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions or contact me on 0410 057 507 to discuss further.