We have decided to work on refocussing your mind & body now that the year is underway and that your routine is in full swing. We will be working on this over the next two months by splitting the tasks into two parts.
PART 1: Goals setting between now and Christmas, combining smaller achievable goals with long term permanent goals. We will provide you with a list of tips on how to produce the most effective goal setting system that will help you achieve greatness.
PART 2: Will be issued in March’s newsletter – This will involve applying & turning your goals into actions through positive reinforcement and driven by your inspiration which will build the strength of your motivation. Stay tuned for this………
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
5 Tips & Facts on Successful Goal Setting!!
- Make your goals specific & realistic – Break the year into months, find challenges and targets to aim for each month. Allow your major goals & targets to be every 6 – 12 months.
- It takes time for change to become a habit – 3 weeks of implementing new habits and positive changes will allow these changes to become part of the new you. Positive reinforcement and constant reminders work best. Example: Goals on poster cards for your car dash board, office desk, bathroom mirror, bedroom wall or even the fridge. Places you spend the most time through out your day. This creates a constant positive reminder!!!!
- Vision Board & Quotes – Colourful cardboard with the year written in the middle. Print or cut out pictures of quotes, inspirational images, dreams, visions, absolutely anything that gets you inspired to work harder and helps you push towards your goals!! Stick these to your vision board & find new quotes every week!!
- Let your desire control your emotions – Desire has an equation (want + passion = desire) Desire is passion with the want, it’s the driving force behind your thoughts that create positive actions!! Fire up guys and live life the way it should be, get hungry for your goals and don’t let anything get in your way!!
- Mistakes don’t mean failure – Learn from every mistake as this adds to your self improvement every time it happens. 1% of daily self improvement amounts to 365% of self improvement every year!!
Team there we have it!!
Now it’s your turn to go and apply what has been outlined above. Give yourself time to think and plan, do not rush this and work on it a little each day. Remember this needs to be completed in order for you to continue into part 2. This is where all your goals, targets, passions, thoughts and emotions will be put into motion (action) to create the results you desire!!