ATTENTION TEAM – ROUND 1 QUICK UPDATE!
We are hitting this year with a positive BANG, averaging around 70-75 members attending each week. Let’s support and encourage each other and push this to the 80’s and 90’s.
As a Fit Stuff member, we show authenticity and a genuine care towards each other so if you have not seen someone for a while just reach out and ask them, are YOU ok?
Nicci and I thank you all for just being awesome humans!!!
Anytime Registration Details Below:
Autumn is coming so unlock your hidden potential through:
Lifestyle – Mindset – Movement – Longevity
- New Member Registrations are always open!
- Bronze, Silver, Platinum and Annual Training Packages available!
- Weekly direct debit payments are each Friday!
- Upfront purchases EFT can be made at any time!
- Please email us for more details [email protected]
Please click this link for our latest terms & conditions.
Important Events & Monthly Details!
Firstly, all out Fit Stuff Events are open to all past, current and non-members!
The first Tuesday of every month your Fit Stuff newsletter will hit your inbox, and the content is super valuable to you our members. We have created events inside the members only Facebook group page, and invitations will be sent before the round commences.
What we need you to do is visit these events and read the information and click either: Going | Not Going | Interested. This allows us to manage numbers and plan more accurately for each event.
This month we have two events booked and planned; details are listed below:
· WHAT: Coochiemudlo Island Tour!
- DETAILS: Everything you need to know
- WHY: Trying something new / Tackle a new challenge / Lifting your fitness game / Stepping out of your comfort zone!
· WHAT: Weekend Warrior Event!
- DETAILS: Everything you need to know
- WHY: Something new / Tackle a new challenge / Team comradery / Stepping out of your comfort zone / Building your community!
Congratulations Tjara Hynes!
You have received this award because you have displayed attributes, qualities and comradery that support and encourage your fellow Fit Stuff team members. This award also recognises leadership and mateship towards both current and new team members.
What’s in your prize pack?
- Save 10% plus FREE shipping off a pair of Leguano Barefoot Shoes!
- Clean Life Collective FREE 1 Hour Consultation!
- EP $25 Gift Card Towards the next 2020 Ultimate 8 Challenge!
- FREE Coffee at The Park Social for you and a Friend!
- $30 Gift Card to Experience a Recovery Session at Five Fit!
- FREE Car Bar from Scentsy by Jodie!
- $60 Single Private Coaching Session at Bar Fit!
New Challenge Alert!!!
May 2020 will be the release of our new challenge program CUT THE B.S!
This program is 6-Weeks in duration and has been developed to drive you towards your maximum fitness and accountability potential.
CUT THE B.S 6-WEEK CHALLENGE will introduce you to accountability measures that will create the focal point, week in and week out. This challenge is the product built from what works and if you want to achieve your goals then CUT THE B.S.
Express your interest now by emailing [email protected] add CUT THE B.S 6-WEEK CHALLENGE into your email subject.
A sneak peek into what B.S you will be CUTTING during your 6-WEEK CHALLENGE PROGRAM:
- Cut counting calories
- Cut late night eating/snacking after dark
- Cut processed food
- Cut refined sugars
- Cut saturated fats
- Cut your 3 worst habits
- Cut your excuses
- Cut poor sleeping habits
- Cut yourself a new physique
Stay tuned as your April newsletter will release the complete program…
Your Health is Wealth – Your New Life Changing You Tube Channel!
If you are loving content from ‘Say it Sundays’ plus Nicci and Nate’s Fit Stuff Member Only content videos…
Click this link and feel free to subscribe to this new channel.
Join us on the quest towards becoming the best human we can possibly be through weekly challenges geared around the four Fit Stuff pillars.