Happy New Year Team & Welcome Back!
Firstly, we hope you are rested, rejuvenated and that your family time was special, and Santa was generous.
Quick School Holiday Timetable Mention Below:
Week 1: Tuesday 14th / Thursday 16th – 530am & 8am @Cleveland Point!
Week 2: Tuesday 21st / Thursday 23rd – 530am & 8am @Cleveland Point!
Payment Note: Bronze, Silver & Annual Training Packages can be purchased now and used through the school holiday sessions.
If you had sessions remaining from Round 4 last year these have been carried forward, please be sure to read the full updated Fit Stuff terms & conditions.
Round 1 Registration Details Below:
Summer is here so let us kick off your Lifestyle / Mindset / Movement & Longevity journey for 2020!
- Round 1officially kicks off Tuesday 28th of January!
- Registrations are open now!
- Payments are due now & deadline date is Monday the 20th January!
- Bronze, Silver and Annual Training Packages can be used this week!
- Round 1 Weekly direct debit payments will commence Friday the 31st of January!
- Please email for more details [email protected]
Welcome to your new Fit Stuff Member Rewards Program!
Ready for the year ahead we have built a close working relationship with the below six local businesses to help bring a range of unique services with intensions of building a like-minded local wellness community.
Please click this Fit Stuff Member Rewards to preview all the most recent changes we have made. We have removed some previous businesses and added others so it’s important you know what services you have special access to.
Specifically, these six local businesses are all in alignment with the future projection of Fit Stuff starting this year. As mentioned in our previous newsletter our focus is been driven from a Lifestyle, Mindset, Movement & Longevity standpoint.
In order to access the special services listed you will need to present your Fit Stuff membership card, therefore if you have lost yours or require one please let me know.
So, I would like to introduce you to your Fit Stuff Wellness collaboration community!
Conscious Eating: The CleanLife Collective – guaranteeing a collection of personal experience, inspiration and tools that offer help, guidance and support to people wanting to make a Clean Life change, located in Wellington point.
- Offering all Fit Stuff members 25% of selected services.
- Consultation, Cooking Classes & Wellness Workshops!
- Mobile service.
Conditioning: Elite Performance is a High-Performance Gym & Conditioning Centre dedicated to producing well-prepared athletes.
At Elite Performance we pride ourselves on providing a no frills, scientific approach to training. Elite Performance has created a training environment that breeds success, located in Capalaba.
- Offering all Fit Stuff members, a multi pass membership!
- Step up your Fit Stuff Training Package for access to both venues.
- Location address: 17 Neumann Road Capalaba.
Recovery: FiveFit encourages an Inhale – Exhale philosophy!
- ‘Inhale’ – Train hard
- ‘Exhale’ – Recover
While training hard is important, recovery is more important to help reduce injury and to allow you to thrive, progress and achieve greatness!
This allows our bodies to repeat the process, again and again, located in Redland Bay. Bookings to be made via their Facebook and Instagram page.
Our recovery zones are broken into three specific areas:
- Heat (Infrared Sauna)
- Vibration (Hyperice Range)
- Compression (Rapid Reboot)
Get back to what you love doing – faster!
TRAIN. RECOVER. REPEAT.
- Offering all Fit Stuff members $15 for 1-hour casual visits.
- Offering all Fit Stuff members $75 for 1-hour casual group visit. (6-12)
- Location address: Unit 14, 12-20 Daintree Drive Redland Bay.
Movement: What is BARFIT about?
- Bodyweight Strength and skills focussed training.
- Athletic physique and performance focussed training.
- Results focussed calisthenics training community.
What is Calisthenics?
At the most basic level, “calisthenics is resistance training with your own bodyweight,” It’s designed to improve strength, flexibility, agility, balance, coordination, and aerobic conditioning-just about every skill you need to be a fit human being.
The fundamental goal of calisthenics should be mastering control over lifting and moving your body in space.
BARFIT will be taking you all for two Fit Stuff member only sessions each 10 week round challenge and improve your individual skills, located in Capalaba.
- Offering all Fit Stuff members 10 x Session BARFIT Package $175 (T&C apply).
- Offering all Fit Stuff members $30 weekly unlimited access for 1 member or $45 with partner, at least one person must be a current Fit Stuff member to receive this deal.
- Location address: 4/55 Neumann Road Capalaba.
Mobility: Leguano is the rapidly growing brand of barefoot shoes. Leguano’s are super comfy, light weight barefoot shoes which are made in Germany under stringent manufacturing regulations and high industry standards.
Our philosophy: Freedom starts at your feet!
Nature has it that humans enter this world barefoot. In fact, the anatomy of the human foot was never designed for walking in shoes. In countries where large parts of the population walk barefoot like India, modern civilisation’s struggles such as knee, hip and back pain are uncommon.
Walking in shoes is part of our western culture, but it comes at the cost of a number of musculoskeletal symptoms which can causally be connected to it.
- Offering all Fit Stuff members FREE SHIPPING by using this code 9TTIXVW on the Leguano website at checkout.
Social / Nourish: You won’t find any wanky coffee snobs ‘round here.
At The Park Social, we’re all about simple things: Cooking and baking like no one else; and supplying damn good coffee. That’s it!
We make coffee (and food) for the people. Straight up. No BS!
- Offering all Fit Stuff members 10% off store wide at the below venues!
- The Park Social – 5-11 Daintree Drive Redland Bay.
- Bioney Café – 8/381 Main Road Wellington Point.
- Coffee Door – 2/5-7 Gordon Street Ormiston.
Exciting new giveaways for each member of the month in 2020!
Our first lucky member of the month for January will receive one of our new giftpacks that will have a special gift from each one of your new Fit Stuff Wellness Business Collabs.
More details coming soon regarding what’s included…
Absolutely PUMPED for 2020 team, and we hope you are also!
Cheers Nate and Nicci