Fit Stuff Challenge for 2015 - Starting Saturday 15th August!
Summer Bodies are Built in Winter!
Fit Stuff has joined forces with On The Pulse Nutrition to increase the Nutrition component of the Fit Stuff Challenge. Nutrition is such an important aspect of a healthy lifestyle and is a key ingredient in your success. We are opening up this Challenge to both Personal Training Clients & Bootcamp Members of Fit Stuff.
Whats included in our Challenge this year: $159 Entry fee!!
- 12 week program – Starts Saturday 15th August & Finishes Saturday 7th November
- Professionally designed meal plans by – On The Pulse Nutrition, Phil Sooveere
- Professionally structured shopping list – On The Pulse Nutrition, Phil Sooveere
- Weekly new & fresh recipe ideas
- Private Facebook Group – Phil Your Nutritionist is Available via this Group for Questions
- Nutritional & Motivation Seminars – Monday 17th August at 6pm – Monday 24th August at 6pm
- Professional Before & After Photos – Little Champ Photography
- Body Composition Testing – Saturday 15th August – Saturday 26th September – Saturday 7th November
- Fitness Testing – Saturday 15th August – Saturday 26th September – Saturday 7th November
- Weekly Tasks & Fitness Challenges
- You Tube Work Out Videos
- Group Activity – Date to be confirmed!
- Challenge half way team discussion on progress & questions.
- Awards Night – Saturday 14th November
Check out some of our past winners:
Testimonials From a Few Previous Competitors!
Rob – Right from the start I knew this was going to be a life changer. Meeting Phil for the first time our nutritionist was a huge help. I would recommend this Challenge to anyone who seriously wants to change their lives. Those who want to give what they can and more proving the impossible is possible!
Louise – Firstly, I have to say a big THANK YOU to all the trainers and staff at fit stuff who have been a part of the 10 week challenge. I have had a BRILLIANT TIME! The challenge has been great for me, not just the physical side, but the mental. I loved the weekly fitness challenges, as well as the personal challenges. I now go into the Christmas and new year with confidence, strength and the knowledge that I can get here and keep it all with the knowledge and hard work you have all imparted on me. Thanks! 🙂
Grant – At 48 I didn’t think I would achieve such significant changes in my body fat percentage. I watched my training friends at Fit Stuff make dynamic changes to their health, fitness, strength and appearance. You guys are a pleasure to train with – you make hurting fun!
Rachel – I’ve been a Fitstuff member for many years now – but after a recent hiatus for 12 months which saw me with an ankle injury and surgery I was the heaviest I had ever been. The nutrition advice offered as part of the program was a real eye opener for me. If you’re thinking about setting yourself a fitness goal, improving your health or dropping some unwanted weight give the team at Fit Stuff a call – I can guarantee you’ll be looked after, feel part of a team and receive all the encouragement and motivation you need to help you achieve amazing results.