Bridge to Brisbane 2011 is here!!
We are again entering a Fit Stuff team in the 2011 Bridge to Brisbane on Sunday the 11th of September. This year our group will be bigger then last year. We are starting our walk/jog/run training on Saturday mornings from the 2nd of July at 745am, leaving from G J Walter Park Cleveland. I will prepare a map each week with the run route and the distance. We will all meet as a group and discuss who are the walkers and who are the runners, there will be no reason for anyone to feel left out.
Please let me know ASAP if you will be attending the Saturday mornings for training (no cost involved) If you are wanting some extra help and training to prepare yourself for the day, please let me know so one of our experienced trainers can give you the training required to get you there.
Bridge to Brisbane cost is $32.50 guys if paid before August and a further $3 to have your pack mailed. We will also be getting some Fit Stuff Team shirts/singlets made for everyone. These will be $20 each, we will inform you all soon via email to collect payment and size.
We are really looking forward to this event so we hope you are all as well. Thanks guys!!
To register in our Fit Stuff Team visit http://www.bridgetobrisbane.com.au/enter-online/
Please follow instructions below:
- Click on the link above
- Click on join now
- Click on competitor registration
- Fill out your personal details, then click next
- Click join an existing team, enter our Fit Stuff team number 40282, click next
- Click continue registration
- Check your details & fill out, select shirt size (Bridge to Brisbane Finish Shirt) then click next
- Confirm details, click finalise registration
- Payment check out
- Welcome to the Fit Stuff Bridge to Brisbane Team for 2011!!!!